The SFP-5UD is a five-zone FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) and the SFP-10UD(E) is a ten-zone FACP.
The SFP-5UD is a five-zone FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) and the SFP-10UD(E) is a ten-zone FACP. These control panels provide reliable fire signaling protection for small to medium-sized commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings. Both panels include built-in communicators for Central Station Service and remote upload/download.
Each of these FACPs is compatible with System Sensor’s microprocessor-based i3 series detectors. These conventional smoke detectors can transmit a maintenance trouble signal to the FACP indicating the need for cleaning and a supervisory “freeze” signal when the ambient temperature falls below the detector rating. Additionally, both the SFP-5UD and SFP- 10UD are compatible with conventional input devices such as two- and four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations, waterflow devices, tamper switches, and other normally-open contact devices. Refer to the Notifier Device Compatibility Document for a complete listing of compatible devices.
Outputs include four NACs (Notification Appliance Circuits), three programmable Form-C relays (factory programmed for Alarm, Trouble, and Supervisory) and 24 VDC special application resettable and nonresettable power outputs. The FACPs supervise all wiring, AC voltage, battery level and telephone line integrity.
Activation of a compatible smoke detector or any normallyopen fire alarm initiating device will activate audible and visual signaling devices, illuminate an indicating LED, sound the piezo sounder at the FACP, activate the communicator and FACP alarm relay, and operate an optional module used to notify a remote station or initiate an auxiliary control function.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- Built-in DACT (Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter).
- Style B (Class B) IDC (Initiating Device Circuit)
- SFP-5UD - five IDCs.
- SFP-10UD - ten IDCs.
- Style Y (Class B) NAC (Notification Appliance Circuit) - special application power
- SFP-5UD - four NACs.
- SFP-10UD - four NACs.
- Notification Appliances may be programmed as
- Silence Inhibit.
- Strobe Synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock, Gentex, Faraday, or Amseco devices.
- Selective Silence (horn-strobe mute).
- Temporal or Steady Signal.
- Silenceable or Nonsilenceable.
- Optional N-CAC-5X Style Z (Class A) Converter Module for NACs and IDCs (2 required for SFP-10UD).
NOTE : The SFP-10UDE offers the same features as the SFP- 10UD but allows connection to 240 VAC. Unless otherwise specified, the information in this data sheet applies to both the 120 VAC and the 240 VAC versions of these panels.